Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Post Batanes post + Sick

I was supposed to be in Kota Kinabalu today but unfortunately I was struck down with the flu since we left Batanes. Too bad as I was wishing for a longer vacation; but I don't have any choice since I am in no condition to climb any mountain. Tsk...

On a lighter side, I've enjoyed my adventure in Batanes last weekend! Fun times with ultra buddies and new-found friends alike! :)) And it ignited my photographer mojo again too! :)) I'll post a more detailed report of my comeback ultra and escapade in the majestic province of Batanes soon (once I get a little bit better).

Oh and I'm officially switching off my off season button. Back to traini... naahhhh, I have to get well first :))

I'll be back soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!