Had a one-on-one session with my mentor today in Starbucks. I just want to release this disappointment which is lingering in my chest since that announcement. Was it good? I think so as now I have a bigger idea on how such decisions were made plus a few more inputs to help clear the topic. It was hard and bottomline is the final decision will be with me alone which I agree.
Thanks Marc for being patient with my angst and doing your best to explain the current scenario we have in our company. I have learned a lot; I will use this info to explain to other folks as well to understand such decisions.
2026 Sydney Marathon: My First Major
-
2026 Sydney Marathon: My First Major Kikay Runner
I claimed my first Star and Major at the Sydney Marathon, completing a plan
three years in the making. He...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment