Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Malas

Well, today is not starting good as I expected:

  • Nagising akong late so I wasn't able to keep one of my schedule.
  • Naubusan ng battery yung alarm key ng Vios. Amp, umuwi pa talaga ko ng bahay para lang makuha yung spare. Buti umabot ako sa grace period ng Number Coding. (late ko na rin napansin na iniwan ko pala yung wallet ko sa bahay which includes my license)
  • Missed another meeting due to in-flux of issues in work. And they disappeared into thin air after 30 mins. (gademit!)
  • Expenses this week due to thesis has increased by 3X more than expected. Budget is now getting low and I need to tighten my belt.
  • Last minute changes are killing me :(
I dunno how to repel such things from happening but I should be more careful next time. Para atang may kumulam sa akin. Hay, may on-going turmoil pa which is also giving me a hard-time.

Sometimes gusto kong gamitin yung quote ni UltraRunner "Ultra-running doesn't need thinking". Kung pwede lang ganun para sumimple ang buhay :(

God, please help (kailangan ko ba kayong suhulan?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!