Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, August 28, 2010

P2P prelude

After a long hiatus of not updating this blog, i finally made this new entry. I'm one day away from attempting to run the longest distance in my running career: a 65k ultramarathon from pasuquin to pagudpud.

I arrived here in laoag early last night together with a couple if takbo.ph friends. We're lucky to have a room at la ellana hotel even if i had a conflicy with my reservations. Grabbed dinner at the near resto then hogged the videoke to cap our first night.

Right now, i'm anxious about the race. Not because it is long but the experience that we will get. I want to enjoy every moment of it; thus, i will be doing an easy pace to appreciate the landmarks we will pass along the way.

I really hope that we will cross that finish line without any problems and in one piece. if only i know how to make it rain this sunday, i would do it to survive the heat.

Good luck to all runners in this long-awaited event. Please pray for our success and safety.

magpapaka-wasak na naman! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!