Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, September 20, 2010

The traveling runner

Running had become such a boom nowadays that almost every weekend, a running event is being scheduled. A lot of people has joined the bandwagon but I found another reason to run... become the traveling runner.

I was a fan of traveling before, exploring new destinations, taking snapshots with my camera and enjoying the scenery. Since I feel bored about the usual race course here in Manila (e.g. the Fort), I began searching for races outside Metro Manila. Voila! I found a new twist to my love of running, enjoying the travel while hitting the road for a run. I've done Ilocos, Corregidor and Nu Vali, now I'm gunning down the Visayas and Mindanao area.

I'm hoping to get more of these experiences in the future. My weekend schedule looks like hell right now but at least I'm enjoying what I'm doing.

What about you? Do you have any story about your run outside manila?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!