Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, November 12, 2010

Adination of Runners: nasa 2nd phase na!

As I told you, I always love the brand of Adidas. It's been my brand of choice for years now and most of my apparel are from Adidas.But do you know that it has Running Groups here in Manila? 

The Adination of Runners Running Group was launched this year and had 4 venues: Ortigas, BHS, Ayala and Alabang. For almost 9 months, it has created a number of followers whom had improved their running skills within the period. I had witnessed this in the likes of Deo, Bong, Rej, JR, Maya and Ceres who have progressed tremendously with the program.

They also offer promos within the program such as discounts with Adidas apparel, freebies and ultimately a free pass to this year's KOTR.





Ang mga magigiting na ANR BHS runners
Now, why the hell am I blogging about this program. First, I believe in the effect of the program. Second, I love the brand :). Lastly, it's for the friends I met thru the session where I shared a lot of experiences and gained a few in return.

What are you waiting for? You have enough reasons to get those shoes out of your cabinet and hit the road :D

Walang ulan-ulan sa mga adik!
I personally invite you to join our regular sessions:

Tuesdays:  
UP -> 6:30pm -> infront of Abelardo Hall, 
Alabang -> 7:00pm -> Madrigal Business Park
Ayala Tri -> 7:00pm -> inside Ayala Tri Garden
Wednesdays: 
MOA -> 7:00pm -> IMAX Parking Lot 
Ortigas -> 7:30pm -> Pearl Drive infront of UA&P
Thursdays:  
BHS -> 7:30pm -> Bonifacio High St. (near ROX parking lot)
Fridays:  
Ortigas -> 7:30pm -> Tienesitas


Mababait naman po kami at masisipag :)) (except si Maya na masokista). I promise you will improve within a few attendance of the sessions (Ako pa magiging pacer niyo, nyahahahaha)

Spread the love folks! See you in one of the sessions! :D

*-pics c/o Doc Marvs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!