Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thesis Series (Part 1)

As I've said, this quarter is very bloody for me as I need (1) to finish my studies and (2) expand my work responsibilities. I'll start discussing about (1) as it is really quite exciting and challenging at the same time.

I have changed my thesis topic thrice already this week and it's not really fun. Why? Because each topic, I have to create a long proposal and have it approved by my adviser. I've been literally a zombie by staying until wee hours of the morning drafting and preparing for my proposal. All of these while I have a training in the morning (kamusta naman di ba?).

Oh well, I have to accept this as it is my first step to freedom. Can't wait for March 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!