Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Friday, April 23, 2010

Katangahan 101

It was supposedly a fast trip back home from the store today. I started the car, opened the aircon then turned-on the radio. Then I remembered that I left my wallet at the trunk. So I opened up the door and went back to the trunk. As I pick it up, my spare key for the car fell down. So I was so curious and tested if it will work.

Guess what happened next, the key works for locking the car but not for opening it!!! I was stuck outside the car while the engine is still running. Tangina talaga!!! So I have to run from the store back to the main road and rode a jeep back home to get my spare tire. I was always looking at my watch and thank God, it only took me 20 minutes to get back and opened the car.

Moral of the story: Hwag tatanga-tanga. Masakit sa ulo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!