Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ang bukid

Even though I lack sleep, I was forced to go to the farm today with my family. I woke up in a bad mood and really acted like a brat but towards the end of the day, it was a fun trip:

1. Enjoyed the fresh organic food from Tito Junior's bukid (tinolang manok na native, inihaw na mga isda tulad ng dalag, bulig at imelda pati saluyot at sitaw na sinabawan with fresh bagoong isda!)

2. Walked towards my tito's farm under the high noon sun! Literally sweating and exhausted after the long walk but its worth it. Amazed with the big mango trees and the big fish pond in the middle of his big farm! (with goose and ducks at the side)

3. Talked with him for my next business venture. We'll try to experiment on something new this year and hopefully I can get additional financing from my partners *wink *wink

4. After 3 years, the mangoes planted in my piece of land finally bore some fruits. Anak ng pating, pagkaliit pa lang pero ang laki ng mga prutas at ang dami!

Ended the day with pansit and iced tea. Mainit pero worth it ang trip. Will be back in the next set of days to establish our next project :)

Here are sample pictures of the mangoes:




More pictures here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!