Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wow! Malas!

Luck is really taking its toll on me right now. Too many evil things are happening such that its getting all on my nerves. However, I need to learn how to control my depression and sadness. I need to be calm as I approach the upcoming storms in its full strength.

Easier said than done but I need to control myself. I should. I don't want to lose my wits over the pouring rain. Hay. I only wish that I'm at the end of the line of these unfortunate events. It's really taking a toll on me, honestly. I hope and pray to God that he would show us the light of hope beyond the sea of tragedy.

Crap, ang emo ko pero kailangan ko siyang ilabas. Mahirap ang buhay ngayon lalo pang lumalala eh.

God, ikaw na muna bahala. Gusto ko muna magpahinga...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!