Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Monday, June 7, 2010

Powerpuff Boys Debut

I really thought that our official singlet for the Epic Relay Run was too gay for the team. But I found it wrong when I saw it being worn for the very first time during our practice run yesterday.

Did a 9K run under 48-49 mins in the AMG Fun run with an additional 3K to complete 12K :D. I was burned out during the first few km of the race since I was trying to pace with my fellow teammates. Even so, I think I did great running at 5:17 pace with hills!

The team bagged a couple of awards after the race (swept 6K and almost all of 9K) before we planned for our strategy this weekend.

I'm really excited for the weekend! I never thought wearing pink would be really fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!