Subscribe:
Subscribe Twitter Facebook

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Remembering Nanay...

It's been a while since Nanay has passed away. It was a sad day for our family because she left us without any warnings. She was a strong as a carabao but I guess when it's your time, it's your time.

I've heard the news during my friend's wedding. It was a wonderful night when I received a text from my brother saying that Nanay has already passed away. I was so shocked that I was thinking that what if this was not true or someone is just playing nasty prank with me. But I called my mama and she confirmed the news. My heart immediately skipped a beat and tears began to fall; I lost someone that is very important in my life...

I prayed hard during the night and I realized how wonderful she was. Taking care of us when my parents were not around during our baby years, disciplining us when we were naughty and cooking the best biko during our bdays. On top of this, I feel the love she shared with us and teaching us how to walk the words of God in whatever we do. At least I was able to cope up with this and realized the lessons she imbued with us.

Nanay, I know I wasn't that expressive but wherever you are right now, I hope that you are peaceful. Thank you for the wonderful years you shared with us, teaching us on how to be strong and constantly reminding us about God. It was sad because we lost someone we love so much but this must be God's will. We will never forget you...

I love you Nanay! :(



good-bye Nanay, we'll miss you so much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly Pinoy!